Friday, June 12, 2009

We Are Peculiar People

I haven't blogged since middle school when I had Xanga. It was really popular during that time, but I find not many people use it nowadays. Sad. I've been wanting to get a blog on wordpress, but I guess blogspot is easier since I already had a gmail account. I'm sure wordpress will happen sooner or later. Then, I can pretty it up with my awesome coding skills that have not been put to use since those Xanga days. I need to brush up on my HTML and CSS.

I don't actually know who would read this since personal blogs aren't common with the people I know. I don't know why people like getting comments on their entries. It's like you need to know that at least someone cares about your life since you can't find anyone else to rant to. I find writing it out good enough for me. I don't have to say it to a certain person, it just needs to be said. That way I get whatever I'm feeling off my chest and feel better because I expressed my concerns (even if no one listens). I blabble on and on about certain topics when it comes to people so be prepared whoever you are.

I bought 3 books today when I wasn't supposed to: Living the Wisdom of the Tao, Walden & Civil Disobedience, and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. That last one doesn't really relate to the other 2, but it sounds awesome. I've already finished the first one. I really like Lao-tzu's passages. It's hard to say which one is my favorite, but I do have one that is just very memorable.

I tripped up the escalator when I was at the mall earlier this morning. It wasn't even on, so that's pretty sad. Luckily, I did not fall and no one was around. If someone falls up an escalator and no one is around, does she make a sound? Yes.

I have to get up early tomorrow for my 2nd day of training, but I can't bring myself to get to sleep early. Yesterday night, I went to bed around 11:30PM and was up for a good 2 hours before I actually fell asleep. I think about too many things.

I like writing. I wish my school had more writing classes. Luckily, I'm taking Creative Writing in my 2nd term of this coming year as well as an Inquiry Seminar in the 4th term. I'm really excited.

I'm not sarcastic at all today. Showing some improvement?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home