Monday, June 15, 2009

I Am Your Umbrella

Currently Playing: "Without It" by Mute Math

Okay, so this layout (which isn't even that good by the way) was a lot more difficult than it should've been, just getting that out of the way. The HTML is so much more difficult than what I used to do.

I'm pretty much beat. Today, I didn't do anything, but my weekend seemed really heavy. I had training all day Friday and Saturday and I went to a bridal shower and a graduation party yesterday. I was so nervous my 2nd day because I got to actually work on the floor after register training ended. I was horrible at doing transactions for the first hour, but I slowly got better. It stinks that I don't work till next Saturday. 7:45AM to 4:45PM. Yay, me. Sunday, I went to a bridal shower in Boston then a graduation party down in Newport. I didn't get home till around 10:30PM and I was so tired. I went on my laptop a bit, but I thought I was going to pass out, so I quickly went to bed. I love beds.

My family is having a gathering down in Rhode Island that day for my aunt who is coming to visit, but I won't be able to go because I have to work. Ugh, that's sad. I'm hoping they won't make me work a lot of weekends during the school year because, well, it should be obvious.

This week is pretty much nothing. All that I'm looking forward to is my road test and then work. I need to hurry and get my license so I can go places.

Edit: Mute Math is coming to the House of Blues in Boston on Nov. 12th!!
It sucks that it's a Thursday, but it is awesome anyways.

Paolo Nutini is also coming to Boston on July 24th. I really want to go to everything... I'm so poor. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home