Sunday, June 21, 2009

This is Not a Test or an SOS

Currently Playing: "The Wolf" by Miniature Tigers

Aha. I love that band. They need to come to Boston.

Well, I didn't pass my road test. Haha. I had a good laugh about some of the reasons why I failed, then that turned to frustration, then anger. So... oh well. He failed me on not looking over my shoulder when reversing (which I so did...), forgetting one signal (ugh, I can't believe I forgot that), and going 35 in a 25mph zone (haha, well, okay. But I didn't know the speed limit). I'm just going to have to take it again. That's fine...

Work was really tiring yesterday. There was a huge rush of customers from 10-1 so I hardly ever left the register. They put me in men's suits. Luckily, I didn't have to help people look for things. I got work on Monday also!

I need to make money so maybe I can go on a trip during one of those college breaks...

-----------
So many bands I like are releasing albums and having concerts. I want all of it. I need to remember the dates.
Paolo Nutini:.................Friday.............July 24.....House of Blues
*We Are Scientists:.....Thursday.......July 30......The Middle East
Tinted Windows:.........Monday..........Aug 3........Paradise Rock Club
*Parachute:..................Wednesday...Aug 12.....Paradise Rock Club
Ben Folds:....................Thursday.......Oct 1........Boston Symphony Hall
*Mute Math:..................Thursday.......Nov 9........House of Blues

Arctic Monkeys and The Flaming Lips are also releasing new albums (also Mute Math, but I knew that for a while).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home