Thursday, June 25, 2009

That's What You Get For Sticking Out Your Neck

Currently Playing: "Music Show" by Super Kidd

This band is actually really funny... They're Korean. The music video for their song "Love Dance" is funny. Some of their songs on their album don't sound real original (like, one of them sounded like The Ting Tings's "Shut Up and Let Me Go"), but other than that, they're cool.

They're less rock than what people claim them to be. They have lots of electronic elements to them, judging from their album. I really like them. It's fun, funny music. :D


---------

This week was rather hectic. My aunts and uncles came from across the US (okay.. only two of them...) for my uncle's wedding. The entire thing lasted the whole day. The ceremony itself was pretty short... That was held in Worcester. Then everyone had to drive to Boston for a tea ceremony at her
house (they're Chinese). After that we had the reception at a restaurant in Chinatown which included a 10 course meal! Haha. The food was really good, but for some reason, I couldn't eat much. Most people weren't really full by the end of the night.

Yesterday and today I spent with my aunts. Mostly shopping. Saw Transformers. It was okay. Ate lots of food at grandma's house. Lost a lot of sleep. Luckily, I wasn't called to work in this week, although I did miss a call from my boss during the wedding ceremony. Oops.

This is random, but every time I try to spell lucky or luckily, I keep typing licky. Hahaha.

Hopefully, I'm not doing anything tomorrow. My aunts invited me to lunch at Minado's in Natick, but I don't know if I want to go. It is free food (for me at least...).

Umm, wow. This was real boring. I need exciting things in my life.

4 Comments:

At June 28, 2009 at 1:15 AM , Blogger robinkim said...

lmao that picture looks real exciting :)
You chinese?

 
At June 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM , Blogger robinkim said...

Thats pretty hardcore.
I'm just borin old korean.
Hahahaha

 
At June 29, 2009 at 1:56 AM , Blogger robinkim said...

hmong girls are real cute :)

 
At June 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Jin said...

hi~ i found your blog through that soompi thread
i hope you dont mind me looking and commenting >__<

i heard chinese weddings are super long and fun!
party all day and night and lotsa money and gifts!!

by the way,
lulz!!
your gifs are hilarious!!
i especially like the cat one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home