Thursday, July 15, 2010

Black Bird Singing in the Dead of Night

Current Mood: Swell
Currently Playing: "Baby" by Justin Bieber

Sooo! I just got a new car. Yup. This little girl is going places now. No more embarrassing mini-van that is bound to break down at any minute. Although it's year and mileage could have been better (and I have found better for much less), my parents surprised me with a gray pearl 2006 Toyota Corolla LE~! It has about 50,000 miles on it and a sun roof! Oooh~ That's pretty good for summer.

But unfortunately (and fortunately), I won't be getting it until next weekend because my family and I are going up to Canada! It seems like a lot of people are going this time. I've talked to a few co-workers and two of them were planning to go up around this time, one to Montreal and the other to Toronto. I'm just going to Toronto for a wedding, so I expect this won't be entirely exciting, but hopefully we'll be doing fun touristy things.

Bleh bleh bleh~

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Kim said...

u should post a pic of your car here, i want to see it ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home