Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why Don't You Cry Me a River

Current Mood: Life, for some reason, is busy and full
Currently Playing: "Cry Me a River" by Michael Buble

It's the beginning of second term and already I have grades to worry about. First quiz is Friday and a 3pg Chem Eng report is due early next week. Trying to get into work mode slowly whether I want to or not.

Firesides is coming to the school newspaper. Students basically submit work, but no one really ever does, so work by the news staff usually goes in, which will mean my poopy drawings will most likely find a spot there. Haha. I made a quick one over my school break, and it's not done nor is it good.


It's only a portion. The lower half just looks awkward so I just cut it off... Hahaha. I'm sure they won't mind. I haven't drawn for a long time now... Uh....

I will never get this one done...

8 Comments:

At October 30, 2009 at 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

muwahaha

 
At October 31, 2009 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Again?

 
At October 31, 2009 at 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't not. i get bored easy.

 
At October 31, 2009 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

At least make comments that sort of relate to what I post. Silly. Haha...

 
At October 31, 2009 at 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine, i was also thinking of submitting to the firesides, poetry, because we both know i can't draw.

also, i don't know how you do that digital drawing stuff...its like totally crazy good. :)

 
At October 31, 2009 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Haha. Thank you.

And you should submit stuff. The newspaper needs things and it wouldn't be bad to have people read your things.

 
At October 31, 2009 at 9:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

8::::::::::::::::::::::::>

yep.

 
At February 21, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Weight Diet said...

I love you art work, you're very talentued! ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home