Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hallo Hallo Hallo


Current Mood: Slightly nauseous
Currently Playing: "Lupin" by KARA

It's almost the end of term! Just two days, 1 quiz, 1 project, and 2 more finals until I get a week break from school!

This term has been so hard... I'm taking Physics 1, Organic Chem II, and Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics and the work load is much more than what I've ever had to do. I have homework assigned everyday in Physics, along with homeworks every week for chem eng. But there's also projects for chem eng, which I end up working on everyday for a couple hours with my group. Ahhh I just want this to be over.

So, many people that I've talked to are going away for spring break. Unfortunately, I'm just going to be home all week. I'm going to try to do things though. Fun crafts that I haven't done in a while... Yup. I have a feeling that I'll just be sitting in bed watching TV all day. hahaha...

Alice in Wonderland comes out tomorrow! I want to watch it in IMAX 3D, so hopefully I get to see it this break. It looks so good. Now to get him to get tickets... :D

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2010 at 10:36 PM , Blogger vk said...

eek so much science...makes my head hurt...
I'm hoping to watch alice in wonderland on saturday :D can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home