Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stall and Wait Is the Game She Plays

Current Mood: A little sick of life; very hot temperature-wise
Currently Playing: "Beatbox" by The Sounds

I finally got my copy of Mute Math's "Armistice" in the mail a while ago. Pretty exciting. It'll probably be on repeat for a good month straight. Haha. ^^

Finally moved into the house that I'm living in for this next school year. Moved in Sunday morning and finished unpacking everything Tuesday. It was really tiring because I had work Sunday and Monday and there wasn't much time to get everything organized. Took me a couple hours early in the morning to get everything set. Classes start tomorrow. AHHHH...

Ah... I am so dull. I will try to get exciting things to happen.

6 Comments:

At August 27, 2009 at 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo?

 
At August 27, 2009 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

I know you, Anonymous.

 
At August 29, 2009 at 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i know you, samantha.

 
At August 30, 2009 at 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

its adam. lol, wut? (curveball, i know right?)

 
At August 30, 2009 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Is this going to be an every day thing?

 
At August 31, 2009 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home