Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stop to Wonder Why You're Here and Not There

Currently Playing: "Stop & Stare" by OneRepublic

So, I went to the Harry Potter premiere last night. One of my friends said we should meet up at the theater at 6PM, but the thing was was that they wouldn't let people into the actual theater until 10. So, we ended up walking around the mall and spent a good amount of time at the bookstore. We went at 10, were the 2nd group there, and sat around for 2 hours doing nothing.

The movie itself was really long. I started to get fidgety and bored around the 2nd hour of the movie and we still had about 45 mintues to go. Overall, it was okay. I could've waited to see it.

I'm going camping this weekend. Well, not really camping since I don't plan on sleeping over, but my family and I are going to Deersfield with a bunch of my cousins and aunts and uncles. It's an annual thing we do where the highlight is tubing down this really long river. The whole thing takes about 4 hours, so it's pretty much an all day thing.

I wonder if we're going to see a bear again this year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home