Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Never Meant to Start a War

Currently Playing: "Take Me Back (ft. Taio Cruz)" by Tinchy Stryder

I got my license last Thursday! Hooray! I'm just glad that I can drive anywhere now and I don't need my mom sitting in the passenger seat.

Almost one month till school starts. I miss it a lot. It's been really boring and I really want to leave my house. Luckily, I get to move into the house (that I'm living in next year) early August. :D

There's still a lot of things I want to do before school starts though... Like, cutting and coloring my hair... And also, I plan on making a giant homemade disco ball for the house since I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount for a real one. I also want a paper ceiling cat for my room... And a string of monster lights.

I also need to write more songs. I have lots of piano melodies, but not enough songs/lyrics. Writing lyrics is hard, especially when you don't want to be cliche. I also want to learn to transcribe songs better. ^^

I'm going whale watching in Boston on Saturday. How fun.

P.S. I really love this gif.

3 Comments:

At July 27, 2009 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Kon Hiwatari Kyouyama said...

haha, I love that gift too. that part was funny.

congrats for your license!! I didn't even know how to drive ñ_ñ'
good luck with your projects~♫

 
At July 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Thanks.
Basically, that whole scene with the Felix Felicitus was hilarious.

 
At August 14, 2009 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Leanne Lai Ying said...

Hello! just blogwalking
i like your blog!
:D also i love Tinchy... haha :p

ahh that part of HP with the lucky potion was so cute.
^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home