Friday, August 7, 2009

I Tried To Do Hand-Stands For You

Current Mood: Pretty content. A bit confused and burdened.
Currently Playing: "Not Big" by Lily Allen

AH! I had jury duty Monday morning and my group didn't even get to the interviewing process because there were no more trials for today. So basically, I sat around for 4 hours in a small room and went home. Yep.

Wednesday, I had to watch my sister since my grandma's in Colorado. Took her to see Up, which wasn't that good. Kind of upsetting. I was expecting it to be amazing. Got my hair cut short yesterday. Took over a foot off! It was definitely long overdue. My long hair was really pissing me off for the longest time... I went to my aunt's today to get it colored back to my normal hair color. I didn't want the light brown again because fixing the roots numerous times a year is obnoxious.

I also bought the 2-disc Coraline movie. Yay! I love 3D movies.

2 Comments:

At August 8, 2009 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Manyard said...

Aw you didn't like Up? I enjoyed it immensely. That's unfortunate D:

That's so cool that you chopped your hair!

Yay Coraline!

 
At August 15, 2009 at 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like your works dear :D its lovely and can you tel how is called this technique :?????


btw im http://warbaaz1411.deviantart.com on deviantart lol :D take a look plz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home